We met Tony through Zillow and are so glad we did! Being our first time purchasing a home, we were very grateful for Tony's knowledge of the Santa Clara/San Jose area and the market. He was always quick to set up viewings and was always on time. We ended up finding the perfect home and we couldn't have done it without Tony!
by Kate Chappell
Tony is a very knowledgeable real estate agent and he puts a lot of hard work and efforts into the house buying process. Excellent service and highly recommended. Five stars service all the way.
We luckily got a chance to know Mr. Tony Vo on Redfin during the time we went shopping for our home. Our first impression was he is always on time even after many appointments with us. When we talk with him, we realize he is very acknowledgeable in many related fields. He is willing to advice you the best strategy as well as solutions that fits your situation. Tony is the guy who will go with you from the beginning to the end. His professional & personality is not only framed in the role of real estate agent but also a friend after that. You can call and talk with him even at 10:00PM when you suddenly remember something and need the advice.
With soft & patient personality, we believe Tony is a perfect agent for many people who want to sell or to buy properties.
- If you don't know who will replace carpet for hardwood floor, just ask Tony.
- If you don't know who will remove popcorn and repaint your whole house, just ask Tony.
- If you don't know who will remodel your stair, just ask Tony.
- If you don't know who will do the pool for you, just ask Tony.
- If you don't know where to buy high quality & affordable-price materials, just ask Tony.